EMD Strategies is a management consulting firm serving both private and public sector organizations. EMD provides business development, business strategy, market development, market diversification, and market penetration services to ensure that our clients achieve the results they desire.
EMD Strategies is headquartered in Washington DC with experience supporting clients on a national level. Enlisting our services makes it possible for your organization to focus on what you do best while benefiting from our expertise and support in the areas where we excel. Growing companies frequently turn to trusted advisors to supplement their efforts before committing to hiring additional full-time employees. EMD makes this possible and even provides support in identifying and recruiting our replacements -- your new full-time employees. Partnering with EMD facilitates intelligent, well planned, sustainable growth.
fedRFP is recruiting dedicated, energetic individuals with good phone presentation skills to join our team as an Entry Level Sales Representative. The Entry Level Sales Representative is the initial contact with a prospective client, and through a brief presentation, schedules an appointment for a fedRFP Account Executive. This is an entry-level position that offers a direct path to promotion within the Sales or Consulting team.
- Learn about the Federal Procurement process, how to pursue and capture Federal Contracting
- Opportunities, Responding to RFPs, etc. to carry on knowledgeable discussions with potential clients
- Proactive marketing to potential clients via cold calling, email, LinkedIn, networking, conference attendance, etc.
- Manage potential clients from the introduction stage to onboarding stage
- Develop a monthly marketing plan highlighting important networking opportunities (and associated budget), new potential clients and activities needed to close, recap of previous months efforts
- Use Zoho CRM to manage and track all prospective clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related fields preferred but not required
- 1+ years of telemarketing, customer service, marketing, or sales experience preferred but not required
- Candidates must be highly motivated, and passionate about success and integrity
- Professional service industry experience a plus (Internships will be accepted on a case by case basis)
- Communicates well at all levels
- Outstanding phone skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-directed; results-oriented; desire to learn and take initiative
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Professional Development Assistance
- Competitive Base Salary
- Aggressive Bonus and Commission