Enchantment Group, LLC.
Guest Service Agent
Surrounded by the majestic red rock formations of Boynton Canyon in Sedona, Enchantment Resort combines luxury with rugged grandeur inspired by Native American culture, which is honored every day through the resort and spa Native American Programs.
Mii amo, a destination spa at Enchantment, takes its name from the Native American word for Journey ... reflecting the life-enhancing experience of achieving a transformation in physical health, emotional well-being and spiritual renewal.
GUEST SERVICE AGENT | SEDONA, AZ
Enchantment Group, LLC is looking for a Guest Service Agent to represent the resort to all guests throughout all stages of their stay.
- Effectively assists all guests
- Maintain a high level of customer service while adhering to AAA, Coyle and Resort Standards
- Check-in and check-out guests efficiently within AAA & Coyle time standards
- Direct all guest requests and issues to the proper departments; follow through to ensure requests and issues are fully resolved
- Resolve guest issues and log complaints in Visual One with full details
- Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the Front Desk Manager, Director of Rooms or Managing Director
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Prior hotel/resort front desk experience highly desired.
- Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease.
- Computer skills required. Strong guest and team member relations skills