Enchantment Group, LLC.
Surrounded by the majestic red rock formations of Boynton Canyon in Sedona, Enchantment Resort combines luxury with rugged grandeur inspired by Native American culture, which is honored every day through the resort and spa Native American Programs.
Mii amo, a destination spa at Enchantment, takes its name from the Native American word for Journey ... reflecting the life-enhancing experience of achieving a transformation in physical health, emotional well-being and spiritual renewal.
SECURITY OFFICER | SEDONA, AZ
Enchantment Resort is looking for an outgoing and guest oriented security officer, who will perform a combination of security and guest services tasks.
- Communicate effectively and genuinely with guests, team members and other departments
- Maintain a friendly and caring demeanor at all times in a fast pace environment
- Maintain a professional image at all times that falls within the hotel and company guidelines for appearance and dress
- Patrol and inspects assigned areas to include all public areas, meeting rooms, entrances, back of the house areas, and outside buildings and grounds; check areas for unauthorized persons or vehicles, unlocked doors, and fire and safety hazards
- Write detailed reports regarding incidents of theft, injury, property damage and/or any incident relating to an infraction of laws, company policies or breaches of security
- Investigate all safety or security incidents, relating to the hotel guests or employees as directed by the Director of Security and Loss Prevention or Resort management; monitor security camera system, coordinate investigations with local law enforcement agencies as appropriate
- Respond to emergency situations promptly, evaluates the nature and severity of the situation, and act accordingly, including calling for outside assistance if necessary; arrange for emergency medical treatment for guest and employees
- Key control of entire property
- Check alarm systems, safety and fire equipment systems and closely monitoring security of building doors, service areas and delivery areas
- Respond to all guest requests, problems, complaints and /or phone calls in an attentive, efficient, and courteous manner
- Professionally deal with difficult situations/people, conflicts, and varied individuals of different educational levels
- Respond quickly to guest requests in a friendly but professional manner and follow up to ensure guest satisfaction that meets and exceeds our service standards
- Escort staff and guest to car if requested
- Randomly inspecting purses, packages or bags of all employees
- Control of lost and found for the resort
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Must be certified in First Aid, CPR and First Responder Certifications or be willing to obtain certification within 30 days of employment.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Background in Law Enforcement, Security, or Military preferred.
- Computer experience with Word and Excel.
- Ability to understand, write and execute documents such as safety rules, policy manuals, incident reports, medical reports, etc. Ability to carry out instructions in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must have ability to apply common sense and appropriately handle guest and team member needs.
- Excellent communication skills required with attention to detail. Safety sensitive position.