Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Enterprise Holdings offers a total transportation solution. Through its regional subsidiaries, the company operates the largest fleet of vehicles in the world through a global network of more than 9,600 fully staffed airport and neighborhood locations under the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent A Car brands. Its affiliate, Enterprise Fleet Management, provides full-service fleet management to companies and organizations with medium-sized commercial fleets.
As a Management Trainee, you will learn our business from the ground up and understand how to play a significant role in seeing it succeed. During the time in this role you will:
- Actively participate in everything from sales and marketing and customer service to operations and finance.
- You will learn how to assist our different types of customers from insurance replacement, to corporate and retail.
- As you progress, you will be tested and evaluated to determine your proficiency in these areas.
- Successful completion of these tests and evaluations will result in rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions.
As you progress, increasingly more opportunities will become available to you. You can choose to continue your rewarding ascent within our Rental Operations managerial track or you can explore one of many other exciting options including Fleet Management, Human Resources, Car Sales, Accounting, Marketing and more.
- Develop new business and maintain current relationships utilizing the sales skills you are taught.
- Understanding cost control, reading your branch's P&L statement and understanding what it takes to manage a profitable business by driving retail sales.
- Learn how to deliver and manage superior customer service.
Learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes as we teach you..
- How to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and co-workers.
- Proper sales techniques, corporate and retail account management, problem solving and conflict management.
- How to market to local business partners and build solid, long-lasting relationships with key business decision-makers.
- How to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
Experience & Background
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position.
- Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observation, must be able to work 48 hours per week.