Entertainment Partners (EP) is the global leader in entertainment payroll, residuals, tax incentives, finance, and other integrated production management solutions, with 15 offices in the U.S., Canada, the UK, and Japan.
Combining our comprehensive capabilities, extensive resources, and unparalleled industry experience, we collaborate with clients to help them produce the most cost-effective and efficient film, television, digital, and commercial projects.
Our mission is to WOW with Simplicity, Quality, and Integrity.
Want to feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world? Join the team that helps to power OSCAR®-winning films, Emmy®-winning shows, and CLIO-winning commercials. Together we are redefining and evolving the back-office processes of the entertainment industry.
We are seeking a Senior Strategic Account Manager to identify and manage initiatives supporting sales growth of EP products and services. Build and maintain strong relationships with independent, digital, and commercial producers across all distribution channels to grow and strengthen EP’s position in the marketplace.
ESSENTIAL & ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and pursue targeted productions and production companies, as well as service existing accounts and independent and commercial producers, educating them on EP’s services and products to the effect of creating sales and developing new business.
- Develop new relationships and maintain clients which include, but not limited to:
- Cold calls
- Writing and sending e-mail inquiries from sales leads publications
- Prepare and present sales proposals and close deals
- Encourage recommendations from current clients
- Cross-sell and Up-sell of EP products and services
- Entertain clients at lunches, dinners, and industry-related functions
- Execute presentations about EP services and facilitate demonstrations of software products
- Assist existing and potential clients with EP Payroll information and software products
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop strategies and tactics to achieve department and company sales and service goals
- Stay informed on industry trends and maintain a general knowledge of the industry
- Support the success of other departments by holding them accountable for the products and services promised to our clients
- Manage leads and opportunities in CRM
- Refer accountants and other production crew for clients who are staffing up for productions on East Coast
- Provide support and consultation to clients and potential clients regarding local labor, union, tax, accounting, insurance, and other production related issues
- Support accounts receivable with collections
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced education in Business, Marketing, Finance or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of proven professional track record and experience as Sales and Business Development Executive
- Work experience that demonstrates progressive accumulation of responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the Entertainment industry including but not limited to Entertainment Unions, risk and compliance
- Strong speaking, communication and presentations skills
- Exceptional client facing acumen and ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Excellent leadership abilities and ability to direct and lead cross-functional teams:
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor
- Strong networking and influencing skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Superior problem-solving aptitude and skills
- Creativity and organization
- Analytical, decision-making, critical thinking and management skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision (HMO)
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Alternative Transportation Program
- Wellness Program
- Training and Development
- Credit Union
Rewards & Recognition
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)