Enviro Safe Pest Control
Pest Control Service Technician
At Enviro Safe Pest Control, we know you have many options for Las Vegas pest control services. Since 1996, we’ve been providing pest control services to Las Vegas and Henderson residents with a focus on customer service. Throughout Las Vegas and Henderson, we’ve established a reputation for pest control that is thorough, effective and environmentally-friendly. So no matter the problem, whether termites, scorpions, rodents or other pests, we deliver results. In fact, Enviro Safe Pest Control is only one of five Las Vegas Pest Control companies to receive the Quality Pro Accreditation certificate of excellence through the National Pest Management Association. This mark ensures that each technician is properly trained, background checked and is courteous. So whether you need Las Vegas bee removal or termite inspections, our trained staff of professionals deliver outstanding pest control services.
The Pest Control Service Technician has a primary duty to provide pest management services to single and multi-family housing, and light commercial properties.
- Perform inspections for pests, pest harborages, and pest entry ways.
- Determine, recommend, and provide required pest management services.
- Inform customers on how to reduce pest pressures through proper sanitation, storage, exclusion and landscaping.
- Prepare written reports for customers, and explain services provided when possible.
- Operate and maintain service vehicle, and other service equipment per government, and company guidelines.
- Utilize, secure, and store products and materials in strict accordance with labels, government and company guidelines.
- Up-sell customers when appropriate, and/or refer sales opportunities to supervisor, and support sales efforts as much as possible.
- Document service activities as required, and complete and submit paperwork as directed.
- Ensure required equipment, products, and materials are on service vehicle to perform scheduled services.
Background and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Drivers license, US Citizen or Authorized Worker
- Ability to drive, walk, climb, crouch, crawl, kneel, bend, stoop, reach
- Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Computer technology experience
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Insurance Benefits
- Service Vehicle
- Smoke free work environment