Envoy Mortgage is a full-service mortgage lender headquartered in Houston, Texas, that operates a network of retail branch locations across the U.S., currently originating in 49 states. The branches offer a full menu of loan products and knowledge and expertise for all areas of the residential mortgage lending industry. Envoy’s technology enables the company to maintain a completely paperless, in-house origination process, reducing costs and improving efficiencies.
Loan Officer | San Ramon, CA
We are looking for a special Mortgage Loan Officer to join our team and increase their production. Under the tutelage of our veteran staff, Loan Officers will be able to grow their business and establish a long term client list. Generating business by providing professional financial services including purchasing or refinancing residential real estate, will be a key to success. Building off long standing relationships, our MLO will work independently to create and develop new relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. At Envoy Mortgage you’ll advance your career through business and round out your skill set increasing production!
Tasks & Duties
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a loan origination
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures
- Competitive pay structure with unlimited commission and earning potential
- Work and be advised from a veteran staff
- Leverage existing in house partner ships
- Utilize lead generation
- Onboard with a hands on training that continues throughout your tenure
- Health insurance, 100% covered by company
- Company matching 401k
- High-Tech marketing and CRM platform
- Generous PTO & Vacation Package
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization