E.R. Snell Contractor
Job Cost Analyst
Welcome to E.R. Snell Contractor, Inc. Our work includes asphalt sales, asphalt paving, grading, and building concrete structures such as culverts, bridges, and retaining walls.
Our goal, as stated in our mission, is to provide quality production and high safety standards striving always to be the best contractor possible.
Job Cost Analyst | Snellville, GA
E.R. Snell Contractor is excited to hire a Job Cost Analyst to work full-time at the main office located in Snellville Ga.
- Manage the issuing and completion of subcontracts
- Complete the Department of Transportation (DOT) subcontract approval requirements
- Ensure that compliance requirements are met for insurance, safety, EEO, etc.
- Ensure the proper and timely payment of subcontractors
- Report subcontractor activity to the DOT as necessary
- Generate billings and submit to customers for payment
- Review job activity for additional unbilled revenue
- Ensure job costs are properly priced, approved, and paid in a timely manner
- Ensure costs are charged to the correct budgeted job codes
- Provide monthly reporting (budget to actual, explain variances) follow-up on contract scope changes
- Process change orders
Background and Experience
- Bachelor degree in construction management, finance, business management, or accounting
- Minimum 4+ years in job cost accounting
- Preferred skills: construction project management, construction industry experience, proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), self-motivation, working well with others, and proven experience in seeing a project completed from start to finish
- Medical insurance with prescription coverage
- Dental insurance
- Vsion insurance
- 401(K) / profit sharing
- Short- and long-term disability insurance with life insurance
- Supplemental life and cancer insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Holiday leave (eligible after six months)
- Vacation leave (eligible after six months)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement