Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a challenging, fast paced opportunity? Are you looking to take your career in healthcare to the next level? eSolutions is looking for a Business Development Manager who will work within the Sales team. This individual is responsible for identifying and closing new business opportunities, executing on company growth strategies, as well as growing and expanding the company's revenue and market share with current partners. This person must possess a hunter sales mentality with tenacity and confidence. In this role you must be a disciplined "prospector" who can continually build a pipeline while executing other responsibilities. Must be familiar with the healthcare market, understand customer operations and challenges, as well as find innovative solutions for the broader market.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE | OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Initiate the sales cycle by establishing relationships with new prospects by scheduling appointments and collaborating with other sales resources to move partner and providers through the sales cycle.
- Manage sales target lists and identify appropriate decision makers
- Hunt for new partners by breaking down barriers and engaging key decision makers.
- Work with senior leadership to develop and maintain sales plans aimed at maximizing revenue opportunities.
- Source new prospects using direct methods such as cold calling and indirect methods such as networking and attending tradeshows and conferences
- Serve as a liaison between strategic clients, the sales organization and customer support.
- Prioritize customer challenges appropriately within the organization and manage to a satisfactory resolution.
- Collaborate with other resources to execute growth strategy with prospective customers.
- Develop and manage a pipeline to meet or exceed targets.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Conducting market research to identify market needs, product positioning and setting priorities.
- Keeping abreast of changes to the healthcare regulatory environment to anticipate changes impacting our customers and opportunities for new services.
- Specifying product requirements for current and future products.
- Driving a solution set across development teams.
- Participating in quality reviews and managing relationships with clients during the beta-testing process.
- Developing and implementing go-to-market plans and working with others to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for products.
- Fulfilling the Product Owner role in an agile development environment using Scrum.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of successful sales or business development experience
- Self-motivated over achiever with a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to effectively communication through all verbal, listening, and written skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic and the maturity and self-confidence to work well under pressure.
- Plans and carries out responsibility with minimal direction.
- Must be organize and possess strong multi-tasking skills.
- Excel at finding and closing new opportunities and building relationships.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to be coached and to incorporate feedback.
- Experience in healthcare IT a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary life insurance
- Vision plan
- 401K with matching
- Bonus programs
- Personal time values! Rare Nights and Few Weekends, Travel is rarely required.
- Eligibility for semiannual and annual bonuses after the completion of one year of service
- Casual Dress Code
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Company Kitchen
- Corporate Challenge Participants and 2016 Horseshoe Champions
- Nine Paid Holidays
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off your first year, 120 Hours year two
- Company Sponsored events to gather and socialize with family and co-worker
eSolutions, Inc. has created an excellent work environment, one designed to help you reach your full potential by providing you with all the tools and support needed to succeed.