Client Service Specialist
eSolutions is a leading provider of revenue cycle management solutions to thousands of providers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Our products assist healthcare providers in automating and enhancing workflow with regard to claims review, editing, and denials/appeals management, as well as eligibility verification and payer connectivity.
Client Service Specialist | Overland Park, KS
Are you interested in working for an exciting and fast-growing company where you are more than just a number? eSolutions, Inc. is a leader in Healthcare IT, providing high-tech financial services that are in great demand. We are expanding our customer support team which is based in Overland Park, KS. The Client Service Specialist position reports directly to the Client Service Team Lead/Client Service Director. This role will be responsible for the following:
- Handle incoming technical support calls and accurately resolve
- Assist the Tier I Support Team
- Manage multiple tasks; able to determine urgency and priorities
- Communicate effectively with a diverse group of clients, internal departments and management levels
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge to all clients
- Support exsisting clients needs at all times
Experience and Background
- Minimum 1 - 2 years Client Services/Customer Service experience with particular emphasis on technical support
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Previous support experience using web chat, ticketing systems and Healthcare a Plus
- Must have strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic skill in the use of personal computers using windows based Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and the ability to use Internet Explorer.
- The ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge, as well as a strong customer service orientation even while under stressful situations
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Casual Dress Code
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Company Kitchen
- Corporate Challenge Participants
- Nine Paid Holidays
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off your first year
- Company Sponsored Happy Hours
- Family Time! No Nights and No Weekends, Travel is not required