Manager of Sales
eSolutions provides powerful data analytics and workflow automation products that help healthcare providers get paid quickly, securely and accurately. Our unique analytics deliver clear intelligence, allowing providers of all types and sizes to understand their data and use it to make informed decisions.
Since our company’s beginning in 1999, our products and payer relationships have evolved quickly, helping to strengthen and simplify the complex relationship between providers and payers. eSolutions has grown significantly over the years, but our family culture and values remain. Our people set us apart – people who have an unwavering dedication to walk next to our customers on the journey to turn difficult processes into easy, productive ones.
Sales Manager | Overland Park, KS
Central to our success as a recognized industry leader are the associates who make up our talented workforce and help maintain the extraordinary customer service our clients have come to expect. Joining our team will provide you with a unique opportunity to further develop your professional career and to contribute significantly to the future of our company.
We at eSolutions are committed to building a company with colleagues like you, who represent the best in their profession. We are counting on talented people to become a part of our culture and to help contribute to the team to help us continue to build a highly professional, ethical and profitable company.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to HR staffing guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to sales process.
- Some travel may be required
Experience and Background
- Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred.
- Three to five years in a B2B Solution Selling role; within Healthcare IT preferred.
- One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Casual Dress Code
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Company Kitchen
- Corporate Challenge Participants
- Nine Paid Holidays
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off your first year
- Company Sponsored Happy Hours