Our mission is to protect people, by delivering the ultimate in service and expertise to every project we touch. We will succeed as we focus on profitably creating the utmost in value and a client experience that is second to none.
In alignment with the company mission and values, the role of the Evista Environmental Hygienist is to deliver the highest level of service and expertise to every project he or she touches. The Evista EH personally conducts all building surveys, sampling, and investigations with a proactive, practical, and professional approach to ensure that our clients’ needs are front of mind in every instance. Clear, concise, and consistent communication with client personnel and internally, is a top priority.
- Perform residential, commercial, public, and municipal site investigations under Consultant’s supervision throughout the San Diego County area (Asbestos, Lead Paint, Fungal, Bacterial, Industrial Hygiene)
- Adhere to Evista’s technical standard operating procedures, based on regulatory and company requirements
- Accurately complete and upload project forms to the cloud, ensure sample delivery to the lab
- Proactively call on the area Project Manager and/or Executive Director for technical and/or client relations support
- Work in tandem with Account Managers and Project Managers to arrange project appointments efficiently (especially in emergency scenarios)
- Develop a good rapport and working relationship with clientele (we perform multiple projects monthly per client)
Background and Experience
- California DOSH Certified Site Surveillance Technician (active)
- California Department of Public Health LRC Sampling Technician (active)
- Verifiable microbial (mold/bacteria) investigation experience
- 2 years’ of relevant experience, or some trade school/college combined with <2 years’ relevant experience
- Literacy in Microsoft OS, MS Office (Word, Outlook, Acrobat)
- Competitive starting salary of $65k (based on experience and certifications)
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage
- 7 Paid holidays off and 2 weeks of paid vacation (3 weeks >5 years employment!)
- Eligible for monthly performance bonus!
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Quarterly sponsored team events
- Casual, yet professional and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization