EWorks Electronic Services
Business Development Manager
eWorks is a premier recycling firm recognized as one of the national most well-respected electronics recycling firms. eWorks has built its reputation on excellent service and integrity since its inception in 2011. Our mission centers on delivering only the best quality service and providing jobs for people with disabilities. We provide quality services in these areas: Technology Auditing, Recycling and Data Destruction.
Our clients know that they can rely on us for prompt response times and reliable staff to meet their recycling demands. Our employees know that they can trust our support for their career development and personal growth.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for establishing new Client relationships through cold calls, networking and strategic sales activities. The BDM will be responsible for developing relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Closes new business by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Experience & Background
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred in Marketing & Sales
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Base salary plus unlimited earning potential on commissions
- Healthcare (Medical and Dental Insurance)
- Vacation and Holiday Paid Time Off