Expertus is a successful cloud-based Learning Management (LMS) software provider that is disrupting the LMS market today. They are an award winning software company from HR Tech. Expertus is replacing existing enterprise LMS platform throughout the Human Capital Management (HCM) industry. They are a pre-IPO company that is offering significant career and financial growth opportunities for quality sales talent. Expertus is an early-stage company with 50 employees and 75 world class mid-market and enterprise HCM/LMS clients. They have solved the self-service, ease of use and implementation challenges from the traditional HCM/LMS software competitors in the industry.
We are looking to expand our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team. SDR's strategically develop and qualify opportunities within their assigned territory. They play a key role within the sales team, working closely with Account Executives to develop targeted outbound efforts to drive opportunities for new business.
As an SDR you will be calling into new accounts (75% Inbound leads, 25% Outbound cold calls), speaking with senior executives, evangelizing our cloud-based solutions and scheduling online demos of our product. You’ll need to be creative, energetic and resourceful. Our customers represent private or public sector corporations that have existing learning management systems and are looking to replace or expand their platform. This is a chance to make a difference and have a personal impact on a growing company by helping to move the needle while assisting deserving organizations dedicated to doing good.
The opportunity within this role is that Peter Riccio, is an established industry thought and action leader with expert knowledge in Enterprise Software, SaaS tools, Lead Generation, Sales and Sales Cycles. As a true Sales Leader, Peter has consistently led Sales teams while bringing a multiple of companies public. A credit to Peter, he has successfully established both sincere trust and respect at every level of an organization during his career. With a constant willingness to involve himself in the development of the next generation of Sales professionals, this role is not only a great career move but will allow you to develop a relationship with a proven industry leader.
- Support Account Executives by prospecting and scheduling product demos for our web-based solution
- Meet/exceed 150 daily activity points (calls/emails), 120 Minutes of talk time, set 2 appointments, set 5 demos, and have 20 conversations.
- Conduct consultative approach including discovery, solution selling, and connecting the dots to solutions.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and pipeline contribution
- Contribute ideas to the team, including upper management
- Convince and command on the phone; quickly establish credibility and rapport
- Translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communication
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Maintain accurate information in a CRM
Experience & Background
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field, preferred
- 2+ years of experience working on a Sales team, ideally within a technology environment
- Successful Sales support, including experience with B2B software application or IT tools experience
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills required
- Cold-calling/prospecting experience preferred – Excellent phone presence required
- Ability to utilize a consultative approach including discovery, solution selling, and connecting the dots to solutions
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, creative, results driven, solutions oriented, direct and convincing when it’s right for the customer; competitive and driven to succeed
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile team environment and remain focused and flexible during rapid change
- Proficient in using technology and sales tools, such as Salesforce, Microsoft (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Clear Slide and Google Tools. LinkedIn, Outreach.io experience a plus
- Passion for technology and helping clients meet and exceed their goals and objectives
- Is a teammate and chooses solutions over excuses
- Highly motivated, thick skinned, and personable
- Excellent references (recent and relevant) from both former clients and employers
- Extensive sales training and best in class tools
- Disrupting the LMS industry replacing the major LMS enterprise competitive platforms
- Competitive compensation package
- $60 - $65k base salary/$90k OTE with stock options