EYM Group, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is a multi-brand franchisee company of Denny’s, Burger King and Pizza Hut restaurants that is moving forward in many exciting directions. We are committed to represent the very best of the brands that we operate in our casual family dining and quick service restaurants.
We recognize that the key to satisfying our customers is not just great food, service and cleanliness, but also the quality and commitment that our EYM employee team possess in order to reach their daily goals. We strive to develop and maintain a work environment built on integrity and mutual respect that nurtures the individual’s desire to succeed.
Our Mission is to be the leaders in the franchise business that assumes experience and identity of our franchisor’s brand maximizing value of the restaurants. Our goal is to focus on our commitment to our people, community and business goals by providing the best quality and service in the most inviting atmosphere during every customer’s visit to each restaurant.
RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT AND REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN | DALLAS/FORT WORTH, TX
You will work with and train the District Managers, General Managers and restaurant employees on basic trouble shooting procedures and plan daily maintenance activities, proper preventative cleaning and maintenance tasks for each location.
- Support District Managers in areas where needed
- Maintain equipment and maintenance files (manuals, pricing lists, warranties, guarantees, corporate records) for all locations
- Be aware of all equipment warranty/guarantee terms and periods to avoid extra cost or charges on repairs
- Discuss any action plans or open issues with General Managers
- Active participation in relative operation reviews
- Follow up to ensure that weekly maintenance tasks are being done in an accurate and timely manner at all locations
- Perform monthly equipment evaluation and take appropriate action plan
- Keep track of all purchase orders
- Schedule and update the kitchen equipment turn on/off program to save energy
- Update the DOT system
- Responsible for the grills' annual certification at all restaurants
- Responsible for restaurant tools, pyrometers and repair equipment
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- A strong mechanical aptitude and a background in equipment and facilities corrective and preventative maintenance, preferably within the food industry
- Prior experience with troubleshooting and repair with electrical, plumbing, HVAC/refrigeration and mechanical repair
- Prior experience in planning, scheduling and tracking of equipment maintenance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, repetitively lift heavy objects, work on ladders or roof tops and work in a variety of different climates
- Knowledge of specialty fields, such as hydraulics, PLC logic, plumbing, general contracting, welding and HVAC/refrigeration
- Willingness to be on call for emergency repairs and work flexible hours including evening and weekend hours when needed-some overnight travel may be required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to be insured under our policy for driving company vehicles
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel to all company restaurants (100-mile radius)
- Must possess good customer service skills
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Program - when you acheive specified milestones you recieve a bonus!
- Comprehensive benefits plan, including: medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Paid days off