Full Stack Developer
FAIRWAYiQ is in industrial internet of things company passionately dedicated to improving the management of people and equipment in big open spaces. Our first industry focus is golf course operations. We are quickly expanding to other industries.
Full Stack Developer | Waltham, MA
FAIRWAYiQ is currently seeking a qualified candidate to join the team as a Full-stack Developer who will be developing and maintaining applications for FAIRWAYiQ’s operations management suite of solutions. This role is responsible for the following:
- Report to a Team Lead and work closely with other team members to create high quality solutions for our business and clients needs
- Involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle: Ideation, Development, QA, Documentation, Implementation, and Integration
- Development, maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of the existing web and mobile applications and services
Experience and Background
- Professional experience with Java and Node.js.
- Ability to work closely with the team to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as Angular and React
- Highly self-motivated and must be able to work independently or within a team
- Familiarity with microservices architecture
- Experience working in a cloud-based deployment environment (i.e. AWS)
- 2+ years of professional experience in Full-stack Web development and production.
- PostgreSQL, NoSQL.
- Experience building REST API’s.
- Experience building and scaling back-end services.
- Experience with mobile platform development (responsive web design, iOS, Android).
- Proficiency in creating well-performing MySQL queries.
- Experience writing and executing unit and integration tests.