FamiLeague is a leading multi-platform network that brings together a community of global lifestyle influencers, professional athletes and marquee brands to share positive family experiences through original, premium, digital programming. The first FamiLeague series, Jennings Journey, featuring NFL Super Bowl Champion Greg Jennings and family, premiered on FamiLeague’s YouTube channel in November 2015. Aimee Helfand is Founder and CEO of FamiLeague. She founded the company to intersect family, sports and positivity via innovative digital content and premium programming. Helfand also founded BabyLeague, a trusted digital resource for new parents and families, and has worked with popular digital influencers and global brands such as Virgin Mobile, Naturepedic, Nexcare and Hallmark, among others. FamiLeague is headquartered in Los Angeles.
Does the idea of being a part of a highly collaborative team focused on family and sports excite you? Are you passionate about online video? FamiLeague, an exciting new multi-platform network that brings together a community of global lifestyle influencers, professional athletes and marquee brands to share positive family experiences through premium digital programming is currently seeking a seasoned Account Executive that will play the lead role in revenue generation through engaging brand-driven programs.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of driving consistent revenue streams, developing significant strategic advertising partnerships, generating strong creative concepts based on brand clients’ business objectives. This position will report directly to the Founder and CEO, and will be based in Los Angeles.
- Create and sell brand-driven programs and strategic solutions that effectively meet client’s business objectives and drive meaningful revenue for the organization.
- Cultivate relationships with agencies and brands directly, selling integrated video media solutions and engaging branded content to advertisers looking to target families.
- Create and pitch proposals that deliver authentic engaging brand experiences through our premium content, targeting highly coveted family and sports demos.
- Work with cross-functional teams internally to ensure campaign success and growth of partnerships.
- Seek out deep competitive insights and market feedback.
- Participate in industry events.
- Manage pipeline, monitor potential partners and industry trends.
Experience / Requirements:
- Extensive current relationships with media buying, top decision-makers at agencies and brands.
- 5+ years of digital media sales in both large media companies as well as startups.
- Established track record of closing business and generating consistent revenue streams.
- Thorough understanding of the online video marketplace, production and the world of social media influencers.
- Highly motivated, solutions-minded, professionally mature with outstanding communications skills and follow through.
- Customer-focused leadership with excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with clients.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships and evangelize traditionally focused clients in a changing media landscape.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to travel as needed.
- Proficiency with Keynote, Powerpoint and Excel
- BA/BS degree