Fantastic Sams was founded in 1974 as an independent salon known for providing an authentic yet affordable salon experience that was accessible to everyone. Since then, we’ve cut, colored and styled our way to become the largest U.S. network of salons.
Join us full-time or part-time, whatever works for your lifestyle. Competitive salaries and flexible schedules mean you can build a career even as you pursue your interests and diversions.
HAIR STYLIST | MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Are you still looking for the right salon fit?
Find your fit with us today!
Are you ready to make more money & gain a loyal color & cut clientele in our busy salons?
Experience being FULLY BOOKED for the first time in your career!
And wouldn't it be nice to work close to home?
Our salons are conveniently located all across the metro.
Start living the #fantasticlife you want to be living!
- Offer a full range of hair services (color, cut, styles, treatments, and facial waxing)
- Work with a variety of demographics (ages, genders, lifestyles (families, teens, tweens, soccer moms, etc.))
- Work in a busy environment, with few lulls throughout the workday
- Provide product education to clients
- Learn and grow through advanced training, which is offered throughout your career
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- At least two years of experience of cutting, styling, and coloring
- Hold an active Minnesota cosmetology license (operator or manager are both acceptable)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with product education and retailing is helpful
- Creativity: Be bold. Be unique. Be authentic. Our culture empowers the people who work at Fantastic Sams to make a creative impact in the world.
- Diversity: People are the core of Fantastic Sams. We believe diversity and inclusion make our teams fantastic.
- Education: We're a learning organization with a growth mindset.
- Work full-time or part-time hours; whatever works for your lifestyle
- Guaranteed base pay, PLUS commission and tips
- No commission cap (the higher your ticket, the higher your commission percentage earned)
- Paid training and continuing education
- Paid time off
- Gain knowledge of expanded career advancement opportunities – become a trainer, manage a store, own your own store or parlay your savvy into your own string of salons.
- Be a valued salon-family member in a family-owned salon