Farmers Insurance, Curt Warner Agency
Insurance Sales Representative
Today, the companies comprising the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies make up one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses and provide a wide range of other insurance and financial services products.
Farmers is proud to serve more than 10 million households with more than 20 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 50,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 24,000 employees.
The Insurance Sales Representative is an exciting and competitive position within a Farmers Insurance Agency is looking to hire a Insurance Sales Producer (Licensed preferred) in the Portland Area. If you are outgoing and self motivated, then we would love to have you! A fun atmosphere where hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
This is a career, not just a job.
- Solicits and writes new business
- Make Outbound sales calls and maintain follow up process on leads
- Maintain knowledge of products, rate changes and industry updates
- Develops Agency relationships with new clients
- Well versed on Farmers Products and Services (Preferred)
- Document all client interactions
- Maintain monthly sales records
- Proactive in problem solving and handling complaints
- Current Property and Casualty License is required
- Current or obtain Life & Health License within 60 days (reimbursed for by company)
- 1+ years of previous experience in Sales environment
- Professional experience in a customer facing role
- High school or equivalent required
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Positive, Energetic and Professional Demeanor
- Driven, Innovative, Productive, Confident and works well independently.
- Excellent Communication Skills -- written, verbal and listening
- Must pass background check
- Competitive Base Salary plus Commission.