FFC Mortgage Corp
As our customer, you can expect an easy, convenient way to obtain financing. Your loan will be specifically tailored to your needs. At FFC Mortgage, your expectations are not only met, they are exceeded.
Loan Officer | Dayton, OH
FFC mortgage is a well established mortgage bank that has seen regular, controlled growth over the last 25 years. We have developed a formula that allows the loan officers and branch managers to enjoy a work life balance while enjoying top tiered payouts. Come to work with us and you will have a wide array of products available to you for your clients and referral partners, great marketing support, and full support from the entire operations staff.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, income documentation, assets statements and other financial information
- Review loan applications to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and decision recommendation by the underwriter
Our Sales Leader has 30 years of successful real estate and mortgage experience in the Dayton Market Area. Our senior leadership of our organization is sales centric not driven by outdated operational metrics. Coupled with our operations team, a group of phenomenal professionals that believe in an open door policy with our origination team.
Additional benefits at FFC Mortgage include:
- Health, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability benefits package
- Matching 401k
- Referral partners, great marketing support, and full support from the entire operations staff
- Sign on Bonuses and commission
Experience and Background
- 1+ years in the Mortgage industry
- Track record of success in the industry
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures