At Fidelity Direct Mortgage it is our endeavor to educate, advice, and keep our clients fully informed at all times. FDM commits 100% of its time and energy to identify and understand our client’s immediate and long-term needs and address them through outstanding service.
We constantly interact with our Lenders and make a collaborative effort to find every possible means to satisfy even the most difficult of financing situations. Our relationships with Banks and Lenders has given us over 32 banks supporting us to service our clients needs. This makes us extremely viable in the market.
As we look ahead, we hope to help many more people achieve their American Dream, while also building a Company that nurtures its employees and provides a support system parallel to none.
We are looking for a special Mortgage Loan Officer to join our team. This person will generate business by providing professional financial services including purchasing or refinancing residential real estate. Our MLO will work independently to create and develop relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. You will be responsible for upholding the organizational commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics and will report directly to the Branch Manager.
Tasks & Duties
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a loan origination
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures
- Competitive pay structure based on experience with bonus
- Health insurance, 100% covered by company
- Dental and Vision coverage
- 10 paid holidays off and 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Weekly company sponsored team events
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization