Finance of America Mortgage, L.L.C.
Finance of America Mortgage is a national, full service mortgage banker, offering a diverse portfolio of home loan products. We have a dedication to be consistently expanding our product offerings and develop new services for our customers and partners. Our knowledgeable and seasoned mortgage specialists are committed to delivering an innovative, high-touch, high-tech lending experience for consumers, brokers, and our industry partners across the country.
Loan Officer | Irvine, CA
We are looking for an experienced Loan Officer to join our team. This person will generate business by providing professional financial services including purchasing or refinancing residential real estate. Our LO will work independently to create and develop relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. You will be responsible for upholding the organizational commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics and will report directly to the Branch Manager.
Our branch in Irvine invests in our Loan Officers and has the ability to bring high producers to the next level and allow them to become top producing loan officers by providing them with our unique platform of:
- In house underwriting
- In house marketing created at the local level, custom to the branch and the realtors we work with
- Branch new office with top amenities and technology
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
Experience and Background
- 5+ years of loan origination experience
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures