First Class Financial Services
First Class Financial Services – Let’s be honest. You’ve been contacted by many mortgage companies all saying the same thing. On the surface, this job post may look similar but we are unique for three distinct reasons:
- We care about you.
- We have a custom technology platform that is honestly amazing.
- We have highly effective marketing tools that will help you generate quality business.
We Care For Our Work and You!
- We bring heart and service to an industry that is difficult, archaic, and unnecessarily painful.
- The mortgage industry is primarily focused on a faster experience. We, on the other hand, have taken the time to look under the hood and address the real issues affecting the entire mortgage process to make it easier.
- With us, every detail matters. From our DE Underwriter who pre-underwrites your files, to our own software that manages every single detail. Nothing is left out. Really, it's all handled!
- As a top mortgage professional, you have a reputation to uphold. Our team and our processes are dedicated to honoring and maintaining that reputation.
- Focus on your clients and do what you are passionate about. Leave the rest to the team. Submit your loan and it will always close on time or early.
Our Technology Platform:
- We went in search of the best mortgage processing software and ultimately found nothing that fit our needs. So, we built our own.
- Our software manages every detail, for every transaction, for every investor, to make sure nothing is forgotten.
- From system alerts to proactive date management, our system leaves nothing to chance.
- Is the appraisal on track? Are conditions signed off? Will the CD go out on time? With our software, these questions are answered and at your fingertips.
- Effectively manage your prospects, see real time updates for files in process, and review the analytics of your business with our Loan Officer Dashboard.
LOAN OFFICER | DENVER, CO
We're looking for an experienced mortgage professional with a high sense of integrity. This is an opportunity to grow your business with an entrepreneurial spirit as well as contribute to the strength and vitality of our organization.
You value doing the right thing above all else. You care deeply for your clients and know that your work goes far beyond the loan. You are responsible for originating, evaluating, and submitting customer applications for residential loans. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of residential loan origination experience with demonstrated sales ability and strong communications skills. This person should also have high organizational skills, be a detail-oriented self-starter, and be able to work well in a team atmosphere.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- History of successful residential loan origination for a minimum of two years.
- NMLS licensed or eligible to be registered as a Mortgage Loan Officer.
- Established relationships with real estate professionals and builders.
- Strong sales background with the proven ability to develop relationships to increase sales production through referrals.
- Excellent presentation, organization and communication skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Full autonomy
- Friendly, casual office
- Health insurance
- Convenient office location