Serving Boulder and Denver, Fisher Auto operates much differently than most dealerships. Fisher Auto offers up-front pricing on all vehicles without any haggling. All cars also come with a Best Price Guarantee to make sure you get the best price in the area. Please call for guarantee details.Besides helping local drivers find their next vehicles and take care of their current cars at our service center, the dealership is also dedicated to giving back to the community. Fisher Auto regularly donates time and resources to many local charities and groups.
Sales Representative | Boulder, CO
The sales representative will be responding to internet customer inquiries and ensures that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on internet sales. The day to day tasks include the following.
- Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by email, or in person.
- Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
- Satisfies the transportation needs of Internet-generated customers.
- Sells/leases and delivers a minimum of 10 units per month.
- Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
- Assists customers in selecting vehicles.
- Understands the psychology of Internet customers and works with them accordingly to draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration and to close the transaction.
- Checks email frequently and responds to inquiries immediately. Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly. Notifies customers that their messages have been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for prompt attention.
- Handles all Internet sales inquiries personally.
- Coordinates Internet promotions with other dealership sales promotions and advertising.
- Researches auto-buying services on the Internet and acts as liaison with any services the dealership uses to promote its site or advertise.
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws that govern retail automobile sales.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Attends product and sales training as requested by sales manager.
- Schedules first service appointment.
- Attends sales meetings
Experience and Background
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.