Serving Boulder and Denver, Fisher Auto operates much differently than most dealerships. Fisher Auto offers up-front pricing on all vehicles without any haggling. All cars also come with a Best Price Guarantee to make sure you get the best price in the area. Please call for guarantee details.
Besides helping local drivers find their next vehicles and take care of their current cars at our service center, the dealership is also dedicated to giving back to the community. Fisher Auto regularly donates time and resources to many local charities and groups.
Fisher Auto is looking to add to our team. The current position requires strong customer service skills with strong history of such in an automobile dealership service type setting. You will work with one of the highest producing teams in our Honda shop which allows you to make some serious money as well work with an awesome established customer base. Your salary will be $70,000 plus per year which will include several bonuses. Our team design is lateral support teams and team work is highly valued and required.
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Writes up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
- Test drives the vehicle with customer as needed to confirm the problem or refers to technician.
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends additional needed service.
- Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Stays up to date with Xtime – Dealer Socket & Honda “IN”
- Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed and additional work and authorization is noted. Closes repair order as appropriate.
- Explains completed work and all charges to customers.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process.
- Inspects all vehicles for body work, informs customer if work is needed, and provides an estimate for body work.
- Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise, and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Works with department manager to keep abreast of new products and services offered, their features and value, and any changes in price.
Experience & Backgroud
- 3-5 years’ experience in an auto-dealership or independent shop doing exactly this type of work.
- Fifth year college or university program certificate.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Valid (class C) driver’s license.
Employee must be aware of hazardous waste procedure – following guidelines issued by the EPA and advise the department manager or president of Fisher Chevrolet – Inc. Honda of any deviation from the standards, even if it is in another department.