Floor Coverings International
We are North America's leading in-home designer floor coverings brand. Our company is carefully crafted on creating a discernable difference from any other floor coverings company. We specialize in residential, personalized flooring; selection, design and installation.
DESIGN ASSOCIATE | MADISON, WI
The FCI Design Associate is responsible for the marketing and sales within an FCI Franchise business. A Design Associate will both generate quality business to business relationships as well as residential relationships while servicing leads that the franchise is generating daily. The Design Associate is key to the growth and expansion of the franchise.
- Complete approximately 7-10 appointments per week.
- Consistently generate leads on a weekly basis.
- Contact all new leads within 12 hours of call.
- Show up professionally and on time to all appointments.
- Work to close every job as soon as possible.
- Use resources to provide customers with the best flooring for their needs.
- Complete accurate paper work to allow installers to deliver on expectations.
- Visit each project once (minimum) during installation.
- Keep show room and office organized and presentable.
- Be available for Home Shows.
- Be available to attend training seminars at owner’s discretion.
- Attend at least one form of training per year.
- Continue to educate self on new flooring and flooring design.
- Attend weekly meeting with Owner at scheduled time
- Submit MIS form weekly via email.
- Work weekly and monthly to meet yearly sales goals.
- Make decisions and act in accordance with FCI’s core values and mission.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Sales Skill (marketing, business management, presentation, closing)
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Able to make reasonable decisions
- Professional image and professional presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills