Four Seasons Plumbing
Plumbing Service Technician
Four Seasons Plumbing has established itself as the leader in providing reliable, professional plumbing services throughout the entire Asheville and Hendersonville area and surrounding communities. We pride ourselves into a commitment to customer service and can answer any and all of your plumbing needs, even emergencies.
Each plumber goes through extensive training and background checks. They receive continuing education and stay on top of current code compliance in all fields of service. You can rest assured that the service performed in your home will be done right the first time. We guarantee it.
- Do you consider yourself honest and hold yourself to a high level of integrity?
- Do you enjoy learning and strive to self improve?
- Are you enthusiastic, energetic and enjoy a competitive spirit?
- Do you live by the motto: measure 3 times... cut once?
- Are you a true believer that if you put others 1st, it will come back to you tenfold?
- Do you want to surround with people who live by these same values?
Four Season Plumbing is expanding our team with the role of Plumbing Service Technician. This role will gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs. The Plumbing Service Technician will hold and active license and upon joining our team full access to our extensive benefits package.
- Show up to the customers home on time, with a clean uniform, fully stocked truck, and a smile
- Develop a friendly and professional relationship with the customer
- Diagnose plumbing problems and identify any other problems that may exist
- Correct these problems
Background & Experience
- Must be willing to relocate to Asheville, NC area (Relocation assistance available)
- Valid State Plumbing License is a plus, but not required
- 5 years of plumbing experience
- High school degree or equivalent
- Good driving record
- Must be able to pass random drug screening
- Must have own hand tools
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Insurance
- 100% company paid uniforms
- 21 paid days off per year after 5 years of employment starting with 6 day off the day you start
- Best Service trucks in the industry - Take it home!
- Major tools and Equipment provided
- Company Provides Mobile Phones & iPads
- PaidTraining and support
- Reward and incentive programs
- Out of this world company culture and great people