Fowler Automotive provides the best car dealership experiences in the Oklahoma City, OK; Denver, CO; and Tulsa, OK areas. We strive to make your career with our auto group a great experience.
We are always searching for bright, motivated, and energetic individuals to build our professional team. Our employees strive to provide the best service and care for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our company, then we want to get to know you!
SALES CONSULTANT | OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Turn your passion for sales into profit! If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, then our dealership has a place for you. We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven sales pros for new and used vehicles. In this position, you will engage with clients through the entire sales process, from inquiry to ownership. Along the way, your positive attitude and customer service skills will not only help close the sale, but secure customers for life.
- Understand and implement every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Set appointments for prospective clients
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Manage a high volume of customer inquiries by phone, email, text and chat
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate referrals
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Enter customer information and update progress into the CRM system
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Learn and maintain expertise on vehicles, including their features, and various functions
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Work in a team environment to provide customers with a top level experience
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Sales experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to instantly build rapport with clients with a friendly but professional demeanor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoy talking on the phone and willing to help customers
- Overcome logistical issues with the customer in order to set appointments
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow instructions to perform tasks for the Business Development Manager
- Excellent initiative to effectively follow-up with customers
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
- Must have valid driver's license
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, PTO, holidays, and job specific education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate employees on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.