Landscaping Lead | Wilmington, NC
Wilmington's premier landscape firm currently has an opening for a full-time Landscape/Lawn Maintenance Supervisor.
- Pre-employment background check and drug test. Properly and safely operates hand tools and maintenance equipment such as ride-on, walk-behind and push mowers; edgers, trimmers, blowers, etc.-
- Able to perform basic level preventative maintenance on equipment above such as oil changes, check fluid levels, check tire pressure, change blades, etc.- Able to fill out and process all necessary job paperwork-
- Able to work with minimal supervision from manager while keeping 1 or 2 laborers working- Able to prune trees, vines and shrubs, know proper techniques, understand and apply all.-
- Able to interact with client in a professional and competent manner
Background and Experience
- Landscape Maintenance Supervisor: 3 years
- Required license or certification: Valid NCDLCandidates
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in the Landscape field and have general knowledge of coastal plants, shrubs, trees, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of field equipment, experience driving a truck with enclosed trailer, and have basic maintenance skills related to equipment/trucks.
- Certification in chemical applications and irrigation systems preferred but not required.
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record and legal immigration status with a valid social security card is required.
- Employment Type: Full-Time Compensation:
- $18 to $20 Hourly BOE
- You'll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for a professional team. Come grow with us.