Friedlander Group, Inc.
Property and Casualty Insurance Licensed Broker
The workers' compensation leader in New York for Retailers, Wholesalers, Restaurants, Hotels, Oil Dealers and Social Services. Since 1992, thousands of clients have saved half a $Billion in discounts and dividends. The groups are fully insured by the New York State Insurance Fund. We’re just starting a program for Artisan Contractors.
The Property and Casualty Insurance licensed Broker will ensure sales and retention goals are met, while operating within compliance regulation of the insurance industry and the insurance carriers.
- Responsible for prospecting and presenting Workers’ Compensation programs and other Property and Casualty products.
- Make proactive prospecting calls and follow-up on leads generated through targeted sales, referrals, and marketing campaigns.
- Use a consultative approach to help our members find the proper coverage for their needs.
- Generate large commission income with leading unique and exclusive products and servicese.
Experience & Background
- Good communication skills
- Proven sales ability
- Motivation to generate a large reliable income.
- 1 years of stable customer service experience in a high volume environment
- Property & Casual Insurance Licensed (preferred)
- Familiarity with Insurance coverages, terms, and products.
- Excellent sales, service, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated, goal-oriented, self-starter.
- Work in an upscale office park with free gym
- We have an environment in which motivated people thrive
- Earn large incomes with excellent benefits.