FSAstore.com and HSAstore.com, are the only e-commerce sites stocked exclusively with eligible products for Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) holders. This eliminates the guesswork behind what is reimbursable by an FSA or an HSA.
Account Manager | New York City
We are seeking a talented, self-motivated and growth-driven Account Manager to join our partners sales team. The ideal individual will have experience managing a pipeline of top tier clients, preferably in the eCommerce, Internet, Healthcare &/or HR industries. This person will be responsible for managing all facets of the relationship with some of our most important client partners - Third Party Administrators (TPAs). You will work to expand and develop new business opportunities with our TPAs while maintaining and ensuring success and fulfillment of current initiatives. For this position, we are open to relocation for the right candidate!
- Support and meet the ongoing needs of existing clients:
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships as the primary contact with clients post-sale.
- Communicate new developments and client status updates to management.
- Provide consultative solutions while leveraging our strong brand.
- Collaborate with the client to develop and execute business planning and review sessions to establish, monitor and report progress against joint objectives.
- Generate and build business from existing relationships:
- Focus on revenue growth in developing and leading targeted initiatives.
- Design and implement business development specific strategies that deliver customized solutions and drive profit, revenue growth, and value creation for both our company and the customer.
- Responsible for specific account revenue and results, and the tracking of both.
- Initiate interactive business conversations with key decision makers around new or emerging opportunities.
- Maintaining a high standard of communication in our collaborations:
- Participate energetically in client-facing activities in person and remotely at conferences, events, via email and over the phone.
- Create dynamic and informative presentations with PowerPoint to represent account status to clients.
- Prioritizing top revenue drivers while managing a high volume of accounts simultaneously.
Experience & Background
- BA/BS required in Business Development, Sales or relevant field, advanced degree a plus.
- 3+ years of experience managing high profile client relationships in Account Management, Sales or Marketing.
- Healthcare, or eCommerce experience preferred.
- Experience developing business with leading firms.
- Knowledge of the Internet Healthcare / HR Benefits Industry is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in person and via email and phone.
- Experience dealing with senior executives.
- Numbers driven and self-motivated.
- Highly organized and experienced in project management.
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce) and MS Office with emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint