Long Haul Truck Driver
We are a premier carrier, transportation broker, and freight forwarder dedicated to meeting the diverse shipping requirements of industries and businesses. Whether it’s LTL and full truckload services throughout the 48 States, as well as Canada and Mexico; international or domestic rail, ocean and air freight services or warehousing we do everything possible to ensure you receive service of the highest caliber.
General Trucking is looking for a CDL Class A Licensed Driver to join our team as a dedicated Long-Haul/OTR Driver.
The assigned vehicles for this role are 2011- 2015 Freightliner Cascadias All Trailers are air-rides 2012-2016 Majority of freight is drop-and-hook 100% no-touch automotive freight Equipped with refrigerators and auxiliary heaters Bluetooth equipped and power inverter
- Safe and timely transportation of freight from origin to destination.
- Development and maintenance of professional and effective relations between the company and the customer.
- Professional representation of the company through responsible driving.
- Maintain vehicle to comply with all D.O.T. and First River Energy regulations.
- Comply with all company safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Represent General Trucking with professionalism and provide a high standard of service to customers.
Experience & Background
- 2 Years Verifiable Experience as a Class A CDL operator.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Never refused or failed a drug / alcohol screen.
- No DUI or DWI in the past 5 years.
- Good safety record and MVR Ability to pass qualifications and drug test.
- Performance and fuel consumption bonuses.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, & 401k.
- $100 for each clear inspection.
- Weekly settlements and advances available upon request.
- Pet friendly.
- Electronic Logs.