GMH Mortgage Services, LLC.
Mortgage Loan Officer
GMH Mortgage Services offers “Mortgage Banking as it was meant to be.” Our experienced mortgage professionals are dedicated to client satisfaction and growing their purchase book of business, while maintaining refinance transactions through a historically low-rate market.
We work to create a work culture that emphasizes a true team atmosphere that empowers our employees to take iniciative and make their own decisions.
MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER | CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
Our CEO, Joe Macchione's #1 priority is to get employees in a position where they will trive and succeed!
We focus on a vertical integration process that combines the sales and operations processes to ensure all employees are focused on customer success.
The primary function of a Loan Officer is to develop new business opportunities through a variety of marketing channels, leveraging existing network, and cultivating new realtor relationships while delivering the highest level of customer service to both client and consumer.
- Developing and fostering long-term relationships with borrowers and sources of referrals (i.e. realtors, financial advisors) to develop business and achieve performance goals.
- Communicating effectively with borrowers in order to better understand their goals and, ultimately, deliver a solution to meet those needs.
- Advising customer on loan products based on borrower’s specific needs and financial circumstances.
- Guiding the borrower through the application process and delivering an application that is comprehensive and accurate based on thorough pre-qualification.
- Adapting quickly to a fast paced environment while still maintaining high level of attention to detail.
- Possessing a fundamental knowledge of the various loan products available to the borrower.
- Collaborating with colleagues assigned to the file in order to continue moving the loan file through the process to underwriting and closing.
- Staying up to date on the various loan products that are available along with the corresponding underwriting guidelines impacting those products.
- Handling customer complaints proactively and taking action to determine an appropriate resolution.
- Willingness to contribute suggestions and ideas in order to improve the overall production of the team.
- Staying up to date on all education requirements, training and maintaining the appropriate mortgage licenses.
- Striving to achieve all forecasted production goals, while maintaining quality work and service level expectations.
- Providing the highest level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or minimum 3 years mortgage loan originations experience
- Purchase-centric mortgage loan production
- Minimum prior year closed loan production of $12M+
- Aptitude for business development and successful implementation strategies
- Analytical and strategic planning skills
- Customer-first orientation
- Thorough knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, GMNA, mortgage insurer guidelines, TIL regulations, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, RESPA regulations, local and state real estate and finance laws
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable
- Work ethic based on honesty and integrity