At SilverRock, we set out to simplify the overly complex and frustrating world of auto insurance and vehicle service contracts. Drawing on a wealth of experience from extensive years in auto sales, finance and insurance, we set out to build a unique company which offers straightforward and cost-effective insurance and service contracts. We deliver the speed and ease of the internet combined with the counsel and expertise of live insurance agents.
SilverRock has two lines of business: vehicle ancillary products and property & casualty insurance. SilverRock offers a range of ancillary products including Vehicle Service Contracts (commonly referred to as Extended Warranties), GAP Coverage, and Vehicle Theft Protection/GPS tracking. On the insurance side, our agency offers a quick and easy way for customers to get quotes and purchase auto insurance on the spot from the nation's leading carriers, as well as a full range of insurance products including home, umbrella, boat, motorcycle, recreational vehicle, secondary home, and renter's coverage.
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
SilverRock is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers, committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
- Serve as subject matter expert on SilverRock’s sales processes, products and services, including coaching and training dealers.
- Exhibit an understanding of the vehicle service contract and ancillary products market, our competitors and the business climate, in an effort to make responsible business decisions.
- Responsible for territory development to ensure product penetration, sales and revenue targets are exceeded.
- Compile lists of prospective dealer clients for use as sales leads based on information from inbound leads, strategic partners, industry ads, industry association events, trade shows, auctions, referrals and other sources provided by SilverRock Home Office.
- Contact, qualify and onboard dealerships through in-person presentations or webinars where applicable.
- Conduct dealership visits to new and existing accounts.
- Develop, track and document long-term dealer business relationships.
- Consult with dealers on strategies to increase sales.
- Develop long term Dealer-Partner business relationships through frequent service calls, issue resolution and training.
- Review market analysis to determine market penetration.
- Prepare periodic reports showing volume, potential sales and areas of proposed dealer growth.
- Cross sell Enterprise products where applicable – subprime financing, floor planning, auction services etc.
- Document all activity in the company’s Microsoft Dynamic CRM system on a daily basis.
- Represent SilverRock at dealer/trade association meetings, trade shows and auto auctions etc.
- Collaborate with peers and sister companies within the Cox Automotive family and SilverRock Home office.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, High School Diploma required.
- F&I product and/or financial services sales experience strongly preferred.
- Drive results with minimal face to face supervision by setting goals, collaborating with teammates and solid execution.
- Outstanding track record with at least seven years sales experience.
- Professional and positive approach with internal and external customers by wisely applying principles of excellence, knowledge, ethics, respect, communication and accountability.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Strong business acumen with understanding of big-picture financial planning.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through change, ambiguity and diversity.
- Motivated personality - we're looking for the kind of person who never settles for second best.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and registration required.
The Benefits and Perks
- Money : It's great! Earning potential to exceed $100,000 with strong base salary and uncapped commission structure.
- Car Allowance: $500/month
- Benefits : Outstanding medical, dental and vision insurance plans (after just 30 days!) and 401(k) matching.
- Future : We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
- Schedule : 75% travel and overnight stay required. Weekends off.