Goosmann Rose Colvard & Cramer, P.A.
Because all real estate projects and transactions are unique, every client is treated with the utmost attention and respect. Our mission is to ensure your transaction is conducted or project accomplished with ease; free of worry and doubt. Through our unrivaled attention to detail and unwavering commitment to our clients’ best interests, it is our goal to continue to establish long-term relationships with each new transaction or project we facilitate.
Goosmann Rose Colvard & Cramer, P.A. Attorneys at Law brings nearly 70 collective years of experience in real estate transactions to the Western North Carolina region.
Closing Paralegal | Asheville, NC
Coordinate the tasks and processes that support the settlement process and the services of the legal team and delivery services to clients. Manage workflow for the closing process and interact with lenders, real estate agents and clients.
- Prepare closing documents and assist legal staff with problem solving to ensure documents and records are filed accordingly and in a timely manner
- Assure that issues related to Client dissatisfaction with any aspect of the Firm’s services are promptly investigated and remedial actions taken as appropriate
- Complete Paralegal tasks on time and in accordance with quality guidelines
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators
- Develop business networks and opportunities
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of all necessary legal regulatory bodies
- Screen & interview legal staff candidates
- Orient & train new legal staff
- Manage workflow and identify any inefficiencies, suggest ways of increasing and improving productivity
- Assure client records/information are maintained in accordance with applicable standards that they are appropriately comprehensive, held in the strictest confidence, stored in a safe secure location (accessible only to those with a right-to- know), and retained in accordance with applicable retention requirements
- Participate in on-going training programs
Background and Experience
- Five years of experience as a real estate paralegal
- Paralegal certification certificate preferred
- Maturity and sound judgment
- Attention to detail
- Client serve orientation
- Four year degree in business or related degree
- Paralegal coordinator position at Real Estate Firm
- In-depth knowledge of Soft Pro software