Greenway Service Equipment Inc.
At Greenway, we know that only the most highly qualified staff, durable John Deere equipment and outstanding service are going to work when it comes to meeting your equipment needs – and that's exactly what we provide. For more than 30 years, we've been the trusted equipment dealer of customers from all over Eastern Arkansas and SE Missouri. Whether you run a 3,000-acre farming operation, are looking for a tractor to maintain your land or simply need to rent a piece of equipment for a home project, our employees will help you get exactly what you need to do the job right.
Independently performing basic and complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned ouotdoor power equipment.
- Performs basic/complex agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment diagnostics and determines what repairs are needed, if required.
- Performs basic/complex agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment repairs as requested by the Service Manager/Shop Foreman.
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Mentors Service Technician Apprentices and junior Service Technicians.
- Able to bend, squat, twist, and be on his feet for multiple hours throughout the day
- Lift 20 to 50 lbs.
Background and Experience
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of outdoor power equipment/agricultural equipment.
- Outstanding knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Service Technician Experience: 1 year.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.