We are seeking an Account Manager to join our quickly growing team in Boston. The SDR will play a pivotal part in helping us achieve our vision for a massive recruitment marketing platform. This is a great opportunity to join our rapidly scaling sales team and position yourself for quick career growth.You are a tip-of-the-spear sales professional who can manage multiple discussions occurring at one time. You are unafraid of prospecting and can find ways to reach even the most hard-to-find contacts within an organization. You are fast on your feet and personable, competitive, detail-oriented, optimistic and a great team player. You will only feel accomplished once you’ve reached and exceeded your goals. Be a crucial part of a quickly growing company.
- In this role you will manage multiple sources of inbound leads and focus on moving those leads through Happie’s sales pipeline.
- You will utilize emails and calls to qualify and disqualify potential opportunities and then set up appointments for account executives to close the deal.
- The KPI (Key-performance-indicator) for this role is how many qualified opportunities you bring in monthly.
Experience and Background
- A sales background (one year minimum) with experience in professional services to B2B clients.
- Experience in HR technology or recruiting is a plus
- Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking
- Comfort and fluidity with all things internet – researching companies, tracking down contact information
- Organized and accustomed to working with a CRM tool.
- High-energy, self-motivated, walk-through-walls to GSD!
- You have the desire to learn your market and make your mark, but your career is JUST getting started. You will do whatever it takes.
- Energetic, hard-working, competitive and open-minded – someone who can’t wait to beat every goal they are handed.
- You’ll start each day with a daily stand-up meeting in which the team reviews progress, sets daily goals, trouble-shoots challenges, and celebrate successes.
- You will manage a pipeline of active candidates and execute outbound calling efforts to those individuals. You’ll use Hubspot, our CRM platform, to manage your time.
- Reviewing employer requirements and developing and implementing a candidate acquisition strategy to fulfill them.
- Huddles with other functional groups within the company – meeting with sales to understand upcoming forecasts, product to help define new internal tools, and client success to verify that your team’s approach is working well.
- Testing new tools and methods and sharing feedback and recommendations with the team.
- Tracking candidate engagement metrics and improving through testing and iteration.
- Helping to interview and train new team members.
- Living by and promoting Happie’s unique culture, and helping your team win!