WANT TO REVOLUTIONIZE HIRING?
Happie is a startup in the heart of Central Square in Cambridge, MA, on a mission to help people thrive in work and life. We’re building a technology platform that is changing the way companies find, engage, and hire great talent.
We are a quickly growing team of sales pros, marketers, and entrepreneurs going after a huge market by creating a company built on flawless design, advanced data science and an incredible customer and talent experience. We believe that if we fundamentally re-engineered hiring it would look and feel completely different than it does today for both sides of the hiring equation. That’s what we’re here to do.
You should be excited about innovating in an archaic industry while greatly enjoying Happie hours, team lunches, and lots of hilarious interactions between team members.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our quickly growing team in Boston. The CSM will play a pivotal part in helping us achieve our vision for a massive online speed- recruiting platform. This is a great opportunity to join our rapidly scaling sales team and position yourself for quick career growth.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a sales and service-minded professional who creates deep relationships with customers. You have an account management background (two years at a minimum) with experience in selling professional services to B2B clients. Experience in HR technology or recruiting is a plus.
- You are competitive, detail-oriented, optimistic and a great team player. You will only feel accomplished once you’ve reached and exceeded your goals. You’re open to the adventure a start-up brings and are ready to take on whatever comes your way as the company grows.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- In this role you will manage a base of customers, providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction and support, and optimizing the Happie experience for your book of accounts. You will be the primary driver of the relationship with our customers and act as the main day-to-day contact for your book of accounts.
- Work closely with our customers to understand their job requirements and company culture to ensure we are providing qualified candidates for their specific open roles.
- Partner with our sourcing team to ensure that Happie is selecting candidates whose backgrounds and skill sets closely match our customers’ requirements.
- Be the primary driver of presenting new initiatives and implementing new programs with our customers.
- This is a revenue-generating role and will be measured by the upsell and renewal rate generated by your accounts.
- An account management background (two year minimum) with experience selling professional services to B2B clients. Experience in HR technology or recruiting is a plus
- Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking
- An ability to network within an organization, uncovering new opportunities and strengthening Happie’s relationships at all levels
- Deep commitment to customer service and satisfaction – this is the skill you have used to build your business in the past.
- Organized and accustomed to working with a CRM tool.
- Energetic, hard-working, competitive and open-minded – someone who can’t wait to beat every goal they are handed.
- You’ll help build the strategy and direction of our company by getting in early.
- No suits here! Come to work comfortable.
- Flexible working environment.
- Work with an amazing team.
- Be a crucial part of a quickly growing company.
- Check out our website to see all the perks of joining Happie