About Happy Family
Launched on Mother’s Day 2006, and operated by moms, Happy Family™ is the leading premium organic baby, toddler and kids food brand delivering optimal nutrition for the entire family. Constantly innovating and bringing new products to market, Happy Family was the first organic brand to develop a complete line of premium, organic nourishment for babies’, toddlers’ and kids’ growing bodies. The brand has been named as one of the fastest growing organic food companies in the nation by Inc. magazine for two years running, and was named “Rockstar of the New Economy” by Fast Company in 2012.
HAPPYFAMILY product can be found in over 30,000 retail accounts including Target, Costco, Walmart, Whole Foods, Safeway, Publix, HEB, Albertson’s, Amazon.com.
What you'll be doing...
Working closely with the Sales Teams, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for making outbound sales calls to existing and potential customers in an established Inside Sales Territory by telephone and e-mail, presenting and selling branded product objectives, as determined by Sales and Marketing. Day to day responsibilities to include but may not be limited to the following:
- Attain and exceed outbound call objectives. Responsible for meeting daily sales call volume, spending a minimum of 70% of their work time on sales phone calls.
- Responsible for achieving monthly/quarterly/yearly sales objectives as set forth by Sales and Marketing, while creating, building and maintaining business relationships.
- Investigate and resolves any retailer questions and problems related to products, transactions and fulfillment (samples, literature, merchandising support. Etc.) though you may need and expect some assistance from shipping, customer service, Sales Manager, etc. to resolve some issues.
- Is able to explain product usage, efficacy and ingredients. Educates and overcomes objections of prospective customers. Emphasizes product features, offers promotional deals and can quote wholesales pricing and retail pricing as well as appropriate discounts in place.
- Prepares distributor turnover sales orders
- Enters and updates any changes regarding retailer sales database.
- May travel to and attend trade shows, as needed.
- Any related jobs necessary to accomplish above duties or any other duties determined necessary by the Director of Sales or Sales Management.