Hino Trucks, a Toyota Group Company, assembles, sells, and services the most environmentally friendly lineup of Class 5-7 commercial trucks in the United States. In 2012, Hino introduced its Class 5 cab-over diesel-electric trucks making diesel-electric hybrids a viable option in the U.S. commercial truck industry for the first time. Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Hino boasts a network of over 200 dealers nationwide committed to achieving excellence in customer service and support.
Hino Trucks is searching for a dynamic individual to help increase parts sales in the Northwest Terriorty which includes; Northern CA, WA, OR, CO, UT, NV. The individual will be in a fast paced learning environment, communicating over the phone and in person.Each interaction will consist of building rapport with customers and colleagues at multiple levels in the organization.The indivudal must understand the business and show an aptitude and willingness to “get things done".
- Meet and exceed Hino parts sales targets for assigned dealers and territories.
- Coordinate with dealers and the Parts Division to ensure outstanding vehicle parts support.
- Work with Parts Marketing to develop value packages (product, position, price, place, promotion) to profitably grow Hino parts sales.
- Work with assigned dealers to grow their Hino parts business, holding them accountable for sales growth and program implementation.
- Serve as a business consultant to dealers on Hino parts matters.
- Advise existing and new dealer parts managers and key dealer parts employees on Hino Parts Program and Policies and Procedures.
- Work with Dealers to generate All Makes parts sales, meeting dealer, region and personal goals.
- Call on Fleets with Dealer personnel.
- Call on Dealer Principals to establish sales goals and report accomplishments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; capable of building relationships at multiple levels (parts counter, manager, principal) at dealers; strong verbal and written communications skills; good presentation and training (1-on-1 or to groups)
- Willingness and ability to travel 80% of the time.
Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred, minimum 2 year degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in parts sales or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of light and medium duty truck parts; parts or distribution center management experience preferred.
- Computer skills, knowledge of dealer business management systems; working knowledge of business software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint or equivalents); familiarity with dealer parts and business processes.