Commercial Lines CSR II
Holder Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency serving the needs of individuals and businesses in Marion and surrounding counties since 1994. We offer all types of insurance including auto, home, health, life, recreational vehicles, pets, travel and business insurance.
Commercial Lines CSR II | Ocala, FL
Under the direction of the Commercial Lines CSR Supervisor, to provide Commercial Lines support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing accounts.
- Rate and quote new and renewal Commercial Lines risks, as assigned.
- Screen, place, and process Commercial Lines applications, as assigned.
- Review applications, renewal requests, and endorsements for compliance with underwriting authority and guidelines.
- Prepare samples of policies, endorsements, binders, and certificates, as assigned.
- Prepare and authorize ID cards for Auto clients when necessary.
- Initiate, screen, and prepare endorsement requests on Commercial Lines.
- Handle telephone requests and miscellaneous correspondence, such as mortgagee requests, certificates, additional insureds, and so on.
- Process cancellation requests.
- Rate and compute endorsement, cancellation, additional, or return premiums.
- Review company-produced policies and endorsements for accuracy, as assigned.
- Authorize Commercial Lines coverage binding within authority granted by the carrier.
- Submit required reports to Commercial Lines CSR Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Adhere to and comply with established agency procedures.
Experience and Background
- Experience in Commercial Lines insurance experience working in an insurance brokerage.
- Current Property and Casualty License in Florida is required.
- Proficient working experience with computers required; WordPerfect, Excel.
- Current proficiency with Applied Systems (TAM)
- Strong knowledge of insurance terminology, coverages, policies and procedures.
- Good interpersonal communication, customer service and time management skills are essential.
- Flexible, and able to work effectively under pressure, handling multiple tasks with interruptions and changing priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude and a pleasant personality focused on serving customers.
- Employer paid group health, life, dental, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary vision and Colonial life benefits
- PTO: Accrue 1.67 hours per pay period up to 5 days per year
- First year vacation:1 week pro-rated based on start date
- Vacation after 1 year of employment: 2 weeks of vacation
- Vacation after 5 years of employment: 3 weeks of vacation
- Lunch Flex Time – Employees can start at 8 am and take 1 hour for lunch or start at 8:30 amand take an half hour for lunch. This time is flexible meaning that you could choose to take a shorter or longer lunch.
- Fun Day Fridays – Employees can work extra hours to earn ½ day off every other Friday
- 1 year of employment: Birthday paid day off
- Holiday Paid Time Off: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (2 days), Christmas (2 days)