Home Key Mortgage Group
We are a Colorado residential mortgage lender specializing in VA jumbo/high balance loans, and offering VA, FHA, Conventional, Down Payment Assistance, First Time Home Buyer Programs and more. We strive to do everything we can on every file every day with a goal of no surprises.
LOAN OFFICER | COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
We are looking for a Loan Officer with a great book of business to join our team. This person will generate business by providing professional financial services including purchasing or refinancing residential real estate. Our LO will work independently to create and develop relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. You will be responsible for upholding the organizational commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics and will report directly to the Branch Manager.
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a loan origination, with a book of business and referral business
- NMLS License
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures
- Professional appearance and a team player mentality
- Phenomenal government, VA, and VHM rates
- Incredibly fast turnaround with no surprises before closing
- Front of the office is a coffee shop
- Great compensation package
- Company-contributed health insurance with HSA
- 401K company match after 3 months
- Sales coaching and training