We are a loyalty strategy company with deep operational and strategic expertise in managing enterprise-level loyalty marketing programs. We are engaged by some of the largest resort, leisure and entertainment companies in the world. Our objective is to provide a comprehensive analysis of their competitive environment, develop mid-range and long term strategic marketing and technology roadmaps, and deploy highly differentiated business solutions to help clients build stronger relationships with customers. immediately demonstrating value.
Agility is key to everything we do—by design we engineer independence, not dependence, into all our solutions. We empower clients to own their own destinies.
The Product Specialist works closely with customers during to support and promote the HALo product line. This position will handle the day to day customer support, coordination of lab installs, and training.
- Support the entire product line for one or more of House Advantage customers
- Work with casino customers on setting up marketing promotions
- Work closely with House Advantage team members on installation development deliverables
- Review newly created user documentation for the HALo suite of products
- Assist developers with upgrades, bug fixes, and enhancement to ensure the customer requirements are met
- Assist with QA testing of the HALo Kiosk and Promotions products
- Travel to customer sites as needed for installation and support projects
- Deliver training both internally and to customers on assigned products
- Demonstrate products to prospects
- Provide customer support on setup and implementation of recurring promotions
Experience & Background
- Minimum 21 years of age - may require Gaming Registration
- Have a technical background in gaming (casino or slot manufacturing), 1+ years experience preferred
- Have a basic understanding of Casino Marketing programs and SQL
- Be comfortable training, documenting, troubleshooting, and describing promotions to our customers and have a demonstrated background to show an experienced skillset
- Have a functional and practical knowledge of project management.
- Show aptitude and experience with technical concepts involving VPN, Gateway, CMS connections, certificates, etc...
- People-and team-oriented, hardworking, intelligent, with a strong work ethic and stamina
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong relationship management and problem solving skills
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment is characterized as an office setting, where computers and standard office equipment will be supplied and used as a part of the job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment is smoke free
- Competitive base salary comensurate with experience
- Generous medical insurance package including dental and vision
- Paid vacations to keep you working at your highest level