Hunter Automotive Group
Power Sports F&I Manager
We are a family owned and operated business that has proudly served the western North Carolina community since 1940. Employee loyalty is critical to any business and we are proud to have over 150 employees that we consider our family. Many employees have been with us for more than 10 years and several have celebrated over 30 years of service with us! We strive to improve the quality of life for everyone we touch by adhering to our Core Values; Integrity, Never Settle, Strong Work Ethic and Positive Attitude.
POWER SPORTS F&I MANAGER | HENDERSONVILLE, NC
We are currently looking for a F&I Manager for our Power Sports business who has prior power sports sales, management, and/or finance and insurance experience who has a successful track record of meeting performance objectives.
- Selling financing & insurance products and services to our customers
- Attaining goals for gross production of financial services/products
- Review customer credit applications for completeness
- Utilize menu selling process 100%
- Ensure all necessary documentation is complete for each deal
- Communicate with sales team to ensure every customer is handled efficiently and professionally
- Ensure compliance with all laws & regulatory obligations
- Ensure accurate completion & submission of all financial documents to accounting and title areas
- Maintain effective communication with team members
- Promote and maintain outstanding Customer Satisfaction (CSI) scores at or above company standards
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in the power sports/automotive industry
- Ability to legally deliver all retail deliveries and complete necessary paperwork
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency, and general mathematic skills
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented
- Managers are required to not only understand, but to keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and with professional aptitude between customers, management and sales and other employees, as well as, vendor and financial lenders.
- Medical and dental available your first day
- Paid training
- 401K retirement with company match
- Paid Time Off
- 5-day workweek with No Sundays!