Inside Sales Executive - Online Advertising (Entry Level)
About Working at Indeed
When talented, passionate people come together to get a job done, Indeed works.
Indeed is looking to grow their teams with people who share their energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers. If you're experience in inside sales or are a new graduate interested in sales, please apply todoay. Work in a highly productive, engaging environment.
Inside Sales Executive Responsibilities:
Sales Executives at Indeed effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will advocate job search technology to leading companies across multiple states and promote the power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your will have the passion to learn from and connect with others. Ultimately, you will help more organizations find and hire great candidates!
- Selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to drive growth to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Client facing, webinar, or phone product demos
- Cold call prospect revenue opportunities to build your pipeline
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
Inside Sales Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years sales experience
- Quick learner
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) system experience
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell - not easily intimidated