We are the nation's largest environmentally friendly trenchless underground solutions provider.
Through a combination of internal growth and acquisition, IPR has become the largest privately owned trenchless underground rehabilitation contractor in the nation. We are also focused on becoming the most environmentally-friendly provider, as it continues to develop and introduce "green" technologies as part of our product and service offering.
Pioneering new processes.
From record breaking pipe bursting and epoxy resin based CIPP systems, to advanced geopolymer liner technologies, we continue to fuel the trenchless industry innovation engine. IPR is committed to investing in new product development, and partnering with leading-edge technology companies, to develop the next generation of advanced, eco-friendly rehabilitation methods. To that end, we can offer our customers more than one solution to best fit the project, the budget, and environmental conditions.
The IPR team is made up of experienced, motivated and dedicated professionals that drive and deliver success. We remain committed to investing in our employees, equipment, resources and technologies, while maintaining customer focus. This is what makes IPR the best solutions provider in the industry.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager Fleet Manager Develops plans, coordinates and executes the operation of vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Reviews and submits purchase requests for new and replacement parts & vehicles.
- Plans and administers a preventive maintenance and vehicular repair and replacement program for company vehicles.
- Establishes and manages repair budget.
- Will design and implement manage fleet repair shop.
- Receives and processes vehicle accident and damage reports.
- Prepares cost analysis and periodic management and operational reports.
- Ensure compliance with all DOT, registration, DMV and insurance, inspection requirements for fleet.
- Coordinates all subcontractor work and vendor relations related to equipment & fleet maintenance repair.
- Evaluate and manage the cost of repairs and determines if work shoud be completed in house or at an outside shop.
- Assess the lifespan of our current fleet and provide information to management to inform what equipment would need to be replaced and in what time frame.
- Conducts all mechanical work on equipment and company vehicles and oversees work of outsourced mechanics and shops
- Performs facility repairs & related assigned duties as required.
Experience & Background
- Graduation from technical college or trade school and/or Military service experience related to this class of work; or any equivalent combination of training or experience.
- Thorough knowledge of preventative maintenance programs.
- CDL & DOT certified
- Must demonstrate knowledge of DOT/ safety programs.
- Must demonstrate gas & diesel, industrial/commercial and construction equipment repair and troubleshooting.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of commercial vehicular (f250 PU to excavation equipment) and equipment maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge of the principles of organization and administration.
- Ability to delegate/supervise the work of others.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships vendors/suppliers and internal customers.
- Military experience preferred.
- Competitive pay structure based on experience with bonus potential
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage offered
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid holidays off and paid vacation
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization