Our mission is to be the home financing partner that you trust to serve your family, friends, and community. Through our family of dedicated mortgage professionals, our commitment is to deliver an exceptional experience. Our unwavering dedication to integrity, honesty, and ethics is the foundation of all of our relationships.
Based in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Inlanta Mortgage is a thriving mortgage banker in business since 1993. Inlanta Mortgage is currently licensed in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont and Wisconsin. Inlanta operates 36 branch offices across the country and continues to expand.
Responsible for finding potential clients and guiding them through the loan application process in a compliant fashion and gathering information in order to ensure that an informed decision is made on their credit worthiness.
- Through various business development strategies and techniques, secure potential referrals and provide service to previous customers for new loan application business
- Guide the potential clients through the loan application process, obtaining all the information necessary for the company to determine the probability of their loan repayment and adherence to investor guidelines
- Provide guidance to prospective clients on the most appropriate type of loan for their individual situation
- Explain requirements and restrictions of various types of loans
- Obtain documentation necessary to initiate loan processing and program guidelines
- Assist and facilitate the loan application through processing, closing and secondary sales, assisting in resolving problems that may arise at any time from application through closing and secondary market sales
- Develop relationships with real estate agencies, CPA’s, Financial Planners, etc. for referral opportunities
- Maintain continuing education and licensing requirements federally and for your state
- Great communication and follow through to completion of loan closing and sale into the secondary market or investor cooperating and assisting all departments
Background & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of real estate mortgage related experience
- Able to develop a consistent source of referral based customers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility of hours
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with Finance
- Skills in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office products, internet research, LendingQB knowledge helpful
- High school degree required. Associate degree in finance, mortgage lending, business management preferred
- Licensed in NMLS and state certification as required (We will assist you through this process if you are not yet licensed)
- Inlanta Mortgage rewards their employees with competitive pay
- Health plans which include dental and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Disability benefits
- Culture operates with a fun and serving mentality
- Join a team with roots in the area, as Inlanta Mortgage has been in current location for 10+ years!
See why this is the team you want to join so you can
Originate more, and worry less!