NOW HIRING full-time PT with a $2,000.00 sign on bonus
To make a positive difference through personal touch
Trust -Confidence & Faith in each other
Integrity -Doing the right thing
Positivity -Turning a negative into a positive
Authenticity -Genuine and Transparent
Collaboration -Working together as a team
We are hiring PTs with strong interpersonal skills to provide treatment for residents in various Post Acute Care settings throughout California. Full-time and per-diem opportunities are available in the following locations: Pasadena, Montecito Heights, Inglewood, San Gabriel and Alhambra
We offer competitive hourly wages, flexible scheduling, and great benefits for full time employees which include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k) plans, Life/LTD insurance, paid time off (PTO) and sick time.
Provides, directs and supervises all aspects of quality patient care, including but not limited to; screening, evaluation and treatment, treatment planning, goal setting, family education and documentation in order to assure the best outcome possible for the patient. The Physical Therapist assures that the patient care follows the organization’s guidelines, professional standards and community needs, and is in compliance with Federal and State guidelines.
Physical Therapist | Pasadena, CA
Serves as a patient and rehabilitation advocate for current prospective patients, to all internal and external customers. Ensures cross-disciplinary coordination in order to provide consistent patient care. Participates in quality assurance and customer service activities.
- Directs and supervises the work of assistants, rehab aides and students as applicable with State and Federal guidelines.
- Follows all organizational and facility safety procedures regarding one’s personal protection and patient safety.
- Develops treatment plan and provides treatment, consistent with benefit and reimbursement level, to assure best functional outcome for patient.
- Appropriately and effectively completes documentation including evaluations, daily progress notes, summaries, or monthly reports as required.
- Assures compliance with Physical Therapy code of ethics and PT practice in the State of California.
- Educates staff, other health care professionals and third party payers on the benefits and functional outcomes of intervention.
- Participates in: care plan meetings, rehab meetings and family training, in order to communicate patient status during therapy.
- Attends continuing education seminars/workshops to keep abreast of new clinical skills, programs or techniques. Provides in-service training sessions or other educational presentations to company, team or facility in order to enhance one’s clinical and professional knowledge and skills.
- Maintains appropriate state licensure, certification and credentialing.
- Submits billing, payroll, and expense documentation in a timely manner.
- Makes appropriate referrals to other members of the rehab team.
- Conforms to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Anything else as your supervisor and/or upper management may assign and/or require.
Background and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy.
- Masters degree in Physical Therapy preferred.
- Licensure or Certification, as required by State guidelines. CPR Certification
- 1 year Physical Therapy experience preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in a residential/assisted living skilled nursing facility preferred.
- New graduates considered.