InterLinc Mortgage Services, LLC
InterLinc is one of the country’s fastest growing mortgage companies in the Southwest; most recently named one of Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America in 2016. Whether you’re buying a home for the first time or looking to take your lending career to the next level, we are your partner. At InterLinc, your story is our story and we want to help you reach your goals.
The Interlinc Mortgage Services Loan Originator is able to work remotely and close business in the states of Kansas, Colorado and Oklahoma. Licensed in 3 states enables our originators to close business where they live and across state lines!
Loan Originator | Andover, KS
The Outside Loan Originator provides residential mortgage loans to borrowers looking to purchase real estate or refinance an existing mortgage and generates leads to increase production. An Outside Loan Originator works greater than 50% of the time away from the office. Everyday tasks include the following:
- Establishes and maintains relationships with realtors, builders, title companies and other related companies to generate and expand business through the execution of marketing campaigns and promotional events. Hosts community education seminars for real estate professionals.
- Identifies the creditworthiness of borrowers by examining credit reports, tax returns and assets.
- Counsels borrowers on the appropriate loan programs and educates them on the mortgage loan process. Responds to customer questions and concerns.
- Originates the mortgage loans, including pricing and locking pre-approved loan transactions. Discloses Loan Estimates and other necessary documents within the required timeframes.
- Maintains current knowledge of agency and investor guidelines as well as state and federal regulations.
- Follows up on leads, loan applications, missing items, and conditions. Ensures items are submitted prior to the service-level agreement deadlines.
- Updates borrowers and their agents on the status of loan applications.
- Oversees the production pipeline and resolves escalated issues to ensure loan transactions close correctly and in a timely manner.
Experience and Background
- Requires a high school diploma and thorough knowledge of agency guidelines as well as state and federal regulations
- Preferable to have a bachelor’s degree and thorough knowledge of agency guidelines as well as state and federal regulations.
- Experience in a customer/client focus role
- Business development background
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Communication proficiency with word and writing
- Organizational and time management skills