Interstate Building Maintenance
Interstate Building Maintenance Corporation (IBMC) is a full service commercial janitorial company specializing in Nightly Cleaning, Day Porter Services, Hard Surface Floor Care, Carpet Care and 24/7 Emergency Services for large class “A” facilities, schools and universities, medical facilities, distribution centers, and industrial facilities across the United States. Based in Horsham, Pennsylvania, Interstate has been in business since 1988.
Payroll Specialist | Horsham, PA
The Payroll Specialist will be a proactive and collaborative individual who thrives in a fast-paced and professional environment. Vital to success in this position are attention to detail, excellent time management skills, flexibility, and keen problem solving capabilities. This individual should have experience with payroll and some exposure to general accounting over the course of his/her career.
- Enter new hires/rehires into the payroll system
- Process employee department and rate changes and terminations. If there are any wage garnishments, notify the issuing agency of the employee termination.
- Complete government forms and employment verifications.
- Respond to phone calls.
- Audit the Personnel Change Form – new hire I9’s and terminations, pull files and I9’s.
- Process hours / time sheets / work orders during payroll
- Scan and email work orders and requested time sheets to Customer Service for processing immediately upon receipt on the non-pay week and by EOB Thursday on the pay week.
Experience and Background
- Experience with payroll and benefits encouraged
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with a payroll system is highly desirable in addition to exposure to general accounting software